Sunday, September 30, 2018

HOW I LOST 100 POUNDS

HOW I LOST 100 POUNDS
Come and join me on my journey to lose weight and rescue my life again.  Hi, my name is Angela a single mother of two that was used to be just 100 pounds.  After my second child I gain just about 60 more pounds. By the time I notice I was almost 300 pounds. I felted so discourage with my body that when into a deep state of depression.

For the next two years I was getting worse and worse eating like a cage animal every day, even my two kids mike and Monica started acquiring my eating habits. It all came to a heart attack and a trip to the emergency room.

While in the hospital I met this wander full guy his name is Arturo Silva a personal trainer at a local gym. He walk pass me when I was checking out and offered to help me lose some weight, I said yes of Corse but never call him nor wend near that gym. 

After weeks of being home I decided to walk down to the park to meet some old friends that were back in town. In about four blocks from the park here comes this guy on a bike really fast down the streets. I tried to get out of his ways however I was to slow and boom, we were both on the floor. I was on my ass with small bruises on my hands but the guy has to at least flown about ten feet. I was hurt and embarrassed that I was too fat to move out the way, and even worse when the guy got up started to walked back to me. He said in a funny Spanish accent are you okay Angela I was surprised it was Arturo the trainer the guy I met at the hospital a few months ago. He help me get up and walk me with me to the park, he them help me clean my bruises. This guy has to be the niece’s person I have ever met in my entire life and I know a lot of people.



Arturo since that very day has helped me with a diet plan that has helped me lose more than a hundred pounds in two months. I like to call him my Brazilian angel.


0 comments:

Post a Comment