Wednesday, October 3, 2018

HOW THIS FUNNY KETO DIET SAVE MY LIFE


https://0ac5ebpzzz9u9uduscufqzhs7c.hop.clickbank.net/
 My story is quite the difficult one because of the struggles I encounter while trying to lose weight.  I am Jessica a mother of two from queens New York City and I just took this half hour to tell you how I lost 150 pounds with a diet plan that have a funny name that  I never heard before, the Keto Diet.

I am not much of a writer I felt that I have to tell the world my story, when I gave birth to my second child my life change drastically and it took a turn for the worse. I gained so much weight that I was looking like an elephant, please understand my frustration for me gaining so much weight was really hard. I am just 5’4 and the average weight for that high is between 108 - 132 lbs and I came to the point that I weighted 250 lbs.  But all that weight was not only from my pregnancy it also came from bad eating habits and poor judgments when it came to healthy living. It was burgers for lunch and pizza for dinner, my everyday life was a mess from the start of the day. Thought I tried more than four different diets plan and some gym work I didn’t see much of an improvement.

One of those rainy days on my way home from work I stopped at the local pizza place and while I was in line ordering the usual two pizzas I kind of heard some girls giggling behind me. I turn towards them and noticed they were making fun of my weight. That really harms me pretty bad. I am a very sensitive woman and with my entire stressed BOOM” I walked out of the pizzeria crying. I dint even want to go home to my kids and just found the near park bench. I seat there for a while looking at all the people that were jogging and riding bikes. I was just a mess however here came this girl giving out flyers and she stop and said hello, I replied with the norm, I am  fined and how about you. She immediately handed me a flyer that read “ketogenic diet the next best weight loss miracle. At first I couldn’t even read it KETO, KENTO what eve I said to her. She quickly told me that I have to try for myself since she tried it and loss a lot of weight with the weird diet.  



That conversation has to be the most fruitful one of my adult life.  Emily became my best friend after that day in the park. Ever since we met she has helped me to regain my life again. Emily show the diet that fixed her situation, it is called the ketonic diet plus.  Not a fancy name but an effective way to lose real weight.  After four previous diet plans I tried this keto stuff and it works for me. In the first week I lost about 10 pounds but after I learned the proper way plus a lot of hard work I saw better results.  Emily guide me for the first month and I thankful for her commitment with me, she has become the sister that I never have. We both found a diet that really works and is not a weight loss gimmick product. The keto diet is neither a magic pill nor a special diet that will work magic overnight. You have to re-educate your body into following a healthy diet plan. On top of that you need to hit the gym at least 3 days a week. If you follow the right path and believe in yourself the results will be amazing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment