When my father’s in love Fadimatu
die in his native country of Burkina Faso my wife Emeka was devastated.
We were not expecting a loss in the family on those days but it is
something that no one but God could predict. Mr. Fadimatu was not suffering of
any illness and he was a very strong man, none the less we have to travel to
Africa for the funeral.
I was very excited that finally I will travel to the West
African kingdom of Burkina Faso, My wife birth place. I always wanted to travel
to Africa for a vacation ever since we married although this tragic event was
far from a vacation. My wife Emeka was really closed to her father while she
was growing up, she used to tell me stories about her child hood. How her
father always treated her like a queen and how he played with her all of the
times. She told about a time when she was playing near a baobab tree and this
huge venomous snake almost poison her. It was one of those red snakes that
could kill within minutes, but her father came to the rescue pretty fast. He
held the snake by the head preventing the creature from biting her. A really cool
story for me after all I am just a white boy from Connecticut whom never seen a
real snake at all.
Well the day came to travel to Africa for the funeral;
we board the plane in the new haven international airport to Ouagadougou, and
Burkina Faso. A nine hours flight that was the longest time I spend on a plane.
I was son uncountable in the plane those seats were really small. I know I was
a bit over weight at about 250 pounds but still these seats were not the best
ones for such a long fly. When we finally arrived my back was killing me,
not to mention my left knee. I immediately felt the African heat head on.
Emeka’s family was waiting at the airport for us and you won’t believe what was
next, another three hour drive to her home town.
Can you imagine this over weight white man amount these
skinny foes, every one kept eyeballing me like I was a fat pig (ha-ha) for
Christmas. When we finally came to a stop it was the most beautiful place
my eyes had ever seem. It a small city full of humble human beings who
were not talking about cell phones or sports. I was treated to some local
food and prepared for the special ceremony. Back home a funeral was just a
black suit and a dark scenario along with tears. However here is Burkina Faso
the sepulture was something different, the called The Senufo Dozo dry funeral
ceremony. A wonderful ceremony that consist of dancing with colorful outfits
and all. I was dress in a traditional outfit for the occasion and everything
was going great until the heat together with my over weight resulted on a pass
out.
It looks like all that body fat and my poor alimentation
finally caught up to me. I suffered a minor heart attack and collapsed during
the ceremony. But here is when all turns really weird, I was not rushed to a
hospital but rather place on a hard concrete resting place. My wife Emeka was
right by my side at all times but nobody seen to be really worry for my current
condition. In the United States chest pain in consider something really
delicate and it always ends with a trip to the emergency room. All that I
could see is that my wife was hold a wooden cup of some source with a red
liquid pouring from the sides. She kept giving me that liquid for the next half
hour until I was able to stand up.
We called it a day and left for a local
hotel in town, I was feeling really weak but a bit better after all it was a
minor heart attack. For the next two days my wife Emeka kept giving me
that weird red drink, it was some source of an African tea. The taste was
delicious and I felt really great after the minor cardio arrest, it was clear
that whatever they gave me on that red tea has worked wonders for my short
time health. In fact I kind of lost a few pounds in the process, but it
could well being all the heat and the lack of all that fast food I normally
eat.
For the most part this funeral trip to Burkina Faso has been
a life changing experience for me. I have time to learn so much from humble
people that have so little. Understanding where my wife came from and her
original culture has also helped our marriage; however the best part of the
trip was that amazing red tea. Upon our arrival back home to
Connecticut I was upset in learning more about the red tea. To my surprised the
red tea was not something new to America there was this Naturopath name Liz
Swann Miller who wrote a book about this amazing red tea. I purchased the book
and learned so much about the red tea, I highly recommend her work on the
field. But I am not here marketing anything to make it clear I just wanted to
share my story while in Burkina Faso. My wife Emeka told me that the red tea is
a medicinal mixture that many tribes have been using for years throughout West
Africa. In the other hand I’ve found out that more than 14,793 Americans
were using the red tea to clear the body of excess toxins while losing weight at
the same time. How come I never heard about this red tea before and I am
always online looking for stuff. Well mostly read about conspiracies theories
all of the time but in occasions I read about losing weight. Never before I
read so much about a tea. Come to think about it I hardly ever drink any tea at
all, since drinking the Red Tea mixture I have lost about 50 pounds in less
than four weeks. Not only weight loss but somehow it also has helped my
performance in the bedroom. My wife Emeka is my witness and Beneficiary of the
new me. But aside from the tea being amazing it is not a magic drink, you need
to learn how to use the tea correctly and you need to start a real diet.
For me this had been I great experience for the greater
part, I only wish that the main stream media report more about these kinds of
products. How come this red tea mixture is not mention more often and why we
wasted so much time reading about science fiction nonsense when there are good
people writing about healthy life styles. If you took the time to read my story
also takes the time to educate yourselves about this amazing Red Tea.







0 comments:
Post a Comment